MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES CURRENT AND PAST MAYORS FROM SOME OF THE FOLLOWING TOWNS:
- Capitol Heights, Md.
- Fairmount Heights, Md.
- Brentwood, Md.
- Eagle Harbor, Md.
- Mt. Rainier, Md.
- Forest Heights, Md.
- Colmar Manor, Md.
- North Brentwood, Md.
- Landover Hills, Md.
- Must be a current or former elected/appointed Mayor of a Maryland Municipality
- Must be willing to pay the annual dues of the organization
- Strongly encouraged to become a member of national organization, the African American Mayors Association
- Must be interested in both the individual and collective wellbeing of municipalities in the State of Maryland
- Must be willing to serve as an organizational officer or on a service committee
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Stay abreast of issues affecting your town, the State of Maryland and the nation
- Receive political support for your town’s policies and political issues
- Receive technical support to address your town’s policies and political issues
- Receive research support to address your town’s policies and political issues
- Participate in collective fund raising efforts that will benefit your town
- Opportunity to network with other mayors and elected officials that share your common concerns
- Association with one of the premier organizations in the country sensitive to the needs of your town and community
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE MARYLAND BLACK MAYORS, INC. AND MAKE OUR ORGANIZATION YOUR RESOURCE PARTNER FOR SERVICE DELIVERY IN YOUR MUNICIPALITY!
For more information, contact Linwood Robinson, Executive Director at 301-542-3078.